Saturday, January 21, 2012

St. Louis Finale

First...a cute picture I left out of the zoo post. :) Love these frogs in the children's zoo! Last year Jay had to hold Hunter on his.




After the zoo we had dinner at Imo's Pizza (big hit with all 3 guys; I couldn't stand it! Evidently they use a very rich, specific type of cheese and it was just too much for me. I walked over to Hooter's later and got carry-out. Ha!) and then we walked the boys over the the fountains in the downtown area. It was a beautiful night and they enjoyed sightseeing from the stroller on the way there.





Family pic



Love this pic of my 3 favorite guys



Brothers



Holden decided to take his shoes off "just to dip his feet in." Note Hunter mimicking him. Monkey see, monkey do.



Holden found a cute little girl to share fountain time with.



Hunter contemplating his next move

At first he was satisfied just to dip his feet in with Daddy...





...slide a little lower and splash really hard...


...flail and do the limp noodle thing in a mad attempt to get out of Daddy's grasp...


...so that Daddy will give in and do THIS:


And that's the end of our St. Louis trip...



We can't wait for St. Louis, 2012!



2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Cool pictures from St. Louis! I am so far behind I don't feel like I'll ever get caught up, so I just had to start over for now! I'm going to try to do a better job of staying on top of it! Love keeping up w/ you on Facebook and hopefully, now, I'll do a better job of checking your blog, since I'm back at mine! Your boys are getting cuter by the minute!!

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

I love that Jay got in the water! Cracks me up.