My trip to Washington
-
I've been home from my trip to Washington about 48 hours and I still don't
quite know what to say. It was incredible! Thank you Lord for such an
amazin...
2 weeks ago
See what's happening with Jay, Katie, Holden, and Hunter!
4 comments:
too funny! I love the eye roll...do I see an attitude forming already??? :) He is adorable as always, little stinker! :)
Hilarious! Those little green sticks had to be just SO much fun to play with? :) He is such a little busy body isn't he? Your stories about him are too funny. I'm glad you all had a fun V-day! I'm impressed with how Jay went ALL out for you! We didn't get each other Christmas presents or Valentines...so romantic! :) :) We spent our v-day at the Monster Jam...awesome! :)
Holden is too funny! He is getting so big. What did daddy think of Holden playing with the green sticks?
dude are those tampons? How funny!!
Post a Comment