Holden has yet to watch Batman, and probably won't for quite awhile since I think it would be scary for him. But he knows who the character is, along with Spiderman...must be a boy thing. Anyway, I hit the jackpot at a garage sale this summer with 2T clothes, and he saw these Pj's in his closet tonight and flipped out with joy over them! I think he looks so cute in them with his string bean body. :) The bottoms tend to "ride up" and Jay and I were cracking up at how he was waitin' for a flood by bedtime.
Mom's Baptism
-
I love how God works. How He uses us to plant seeds so we can bear
fruit. Several months ago Jay mentioned to me that it made him sad that
Nana could...
3 weeks ago


1 comment:
I love pajamas they are my favorite
Post a Comment