Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

These two little boys are the reason that I celebrate Mother's Day.

And what special little boys they are!



Holden wasn't feelin' the shirt...


...or the need to just give me a nice, normal smile for these pictures! Ha! check out these faces!! Stinker!!


My other little man didn't give me such a hard time. :) He is getting so big!

My favorite big boy and me.

My favorite baby and me.

The three of us.

Ahh, brotherly love...Hunter generally loves to listen to his big brother, but he wasn't appreciating Holden's singing this morning. (Picture the sound a train makes pulling into the station. I think it was louder!!)

We went to church, then had our annual brunch at the DoubleTree hotel with Memaw, Grammy, Papa, Great Granny, and Uncle Eric.

Memaw with her two grandsons.

The boys and their Grammy. Nice face, Holden.

Hunter was an angel during lunch. He slept until I was done eating...best present he could have given me!

He spent some quality time with Great Granny.

Holden loved the chocolate fountain this year! He helped me cover my strawberries.

He helped me taste them, too.

Hunter wasn't overly impressed.

Holden really enjoyed the courtyard animals.

The whole group. Jay had to work but we had a fun evening with the boys at a local kid spot that has rides and putt putt. I didn't get pictures but that's probably good since this post is long enough!! Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms in my life!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Stille's said...

hunter is absolutly adorable...he is getting so big. Holden looks more and more grown up everytime I see him...what a cutie. Can't wait to have you guys over very soon