Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy V-Day from our two little lovebugs!
(I found these shirts at Target and they made me laugh.)

Jay took Holden to pick out a Valentine's Day card for me on Thursday. Per my request, he always steers Holden in the vicinity of whatever holiday we are celebrating and then lets him choose. It is so cute to see what he picks. Weeeeellll...let's just say Jay clearly did not proof-read the card this year! Holden waved the sparkly little devil in front of him and Jay thought it looked fine. After checking out, he opened it. I had tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing so hard when he showed it to me. Innocent little Holden was so proud of his "sparkly" card. That's one that will definately be saved for future blackmail purpose. ;)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Love, Laughter, Joy and Everything In Between said...

That card gave me such a good laugh, Katie. You will have to save it and as my sister always says..."Roast him at his wedding."