Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Got eggs?

Holden was pumped to dye eggs this year. He is getting so big! He did it almost completely on is own, with great enthusiasm. I stuck Hunter in his high chair with his bedtime bottle so he could kind-of participate. :)


His expressions just crack me up! Such a goofball. He loved dropping the eggs in with a "splash!" (not so gently, I might add!) and then pulling them out numerous times to "check on them." I was still trying to get blue/green dye of his fingers three days later.

Hunter was fascinated with the eggs. Of course they just looked like a ball to him. Thus, we have a few cracked eggs. :)








Okay, these next few make me laugh every time I look at them. Jay wasn't home at the time, so I set my camera timer to capture the 3 of us. (Sans-makeup, sweatpants, and all...keepin' it real here!) Holden kept giggling after each shot, and then I looked at them and realized he was making the craziest faces!! Little stinker!!! He is SO like his daddy.




Seriously, LOL!!!!!!



This is the normal one I forced him to do. :)


Our completed dozen. Holden put a sticker on the top of each one. I used extra vinegar this year, and I love how bright they turned out. Can you see Hunter's cracked ones? :)


Hunter in action





Holden's thoughts on Easter and eggs. :)


No comments: