Saturday, October 18, 2008

He keeps going...and going...and going...

Remember those Energizer Bunny commercials? I am convinced that was my son with a bunny costume on! This 18 month old is a ball of constant motion, noises, words, and giggles. I am exhausted just looking at him sometimes! Lately he has been getting up very early (5:00 or 5:30am...what happened to the nice 7:30 from this summer?) and is usually down to just one nap a day, and somehow he never seems to run out energy. I need an ounce of what he has! My parents took shifts babysitting him on Friday since my sitter's daughter had a doctor's appt. My Dad told me he sure had fun with "his baby boy," but he wore him out and there's a reason people have kids young! =o) Here are some recent video clips of the our little man:

1.Taking over the garage in his pj's on a rainy evening when he needed to run some energy off!

2.) Dancing to the background music at Carlos O' Kelly's!

3.) Trying some salsa...hey at least he is trying new things!

4.) Being a stinker. Which he is very good at. =o)

2 comments:

the cunningham family said...

Very cute! I love how he gives you the chip and then wants to dip his cracker in the salsa! Too funny! He does seem to have so much energy...all of the time! At least you never have the opportunity to get bored! :)

The Moser Fam... said...

Ok..first off...I have to say that I was perplexed as I watched the first video as to why Jay had on a Cubs t-shirt when he is CLEARLY a Cardinals fan...then I looked closer and got a good laugh! :) ANYWAY, Holden is so funny and such a cutie! I'm glad you have a little energizer bunny too...I knew I couldn't be the only one! :)