Sunday, October 5, 2008

Rader's Pumpkin Patch '08!

Okay, I warned you there were quite a few! But I think you'll agree they're all so cute...and this is after I "cut down" to a select "few." =o) Enjoy!


There were so many things to see and do (and even taste!) at the pumpkin patch. Chelsey helped him master the art of sticking out his tongue....thanks, Chels!

Holden was a riot out in the actual patch...he wanted to touch as many pumpkins as he could. BUT he didn't like when the dirt got on his fingers. Can you tell he has just (FINALY!) learned "so big?" It makes for some good pictures since he always grins when he does it. So I think a lot of our future pictures at this age will have him with his hands up in the air! =o)

I love all of his different expressions. He conked out on the ride home but woke up in time to help Daddy hang ghosts from our tree later. =o)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

the cunningham family said...

So much fun. When we went on Friday, they didn't have the tractor and hay rides. We missed out. Don't tell Colin, he will be bummed out. My boys did have lots of fun there too. It is such a neat place!