Friday, January 1, 2010

Elfster girls!

This past week, I got together with my Oakdale friends. Since Bridget and Kara teach there, they have introduced me to a wonderful group of teachers and made me an honorary Oakdale member. :) We do a gift exchange each year. Kara sets it up on a really neat website called Elfster. It randomly selects names for everyone and emails them to you secretly. You can create wishlists and ask questions anonymously. It's a lot of fun! We were sad Bridget couldn't make it because little Natalie was not feeling well. Kara brought baby Corinne (9 mos.) and Tracy brought baby McKenna (3 mos.) The majority of my pictures are of them because well...look at them! Soooo adorable!!! (Look very closely at the picture of McKenna drinking her bottle! Do you think she was trying to tell me she was tired of pictures? Ha!)
From left: Lisa, Kara and Corinne, Tracy and McKenna, me, and Heather, who was the hostess. We enjoyed Avanti's lunch and yummy desserts made by Heather and Kara. Lisa and Tracy have been bit by the Twilight bug and were positively giddy over the New Moon game Lisa bought Tracy!! Lisa of course had to hold it in the picture. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: