Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Day with Daddy: Tour Guide Holden

"Hey everyone! Wanna see something really cool? I'm about to take you behind the scenes at the McLean County Sheriff's Department. Consider yourself privileged!"


"Follow me!"

"Daddy is working the desk today. I like to climb back here and hang out with him. Let's go say hi!"

"Hey, Daddy! Watcha doin'? "


"Oh, DADDY...I'm trying to give a tour here! Can you get off the phone please?"


"That's more like it! This is the desk Daddy sits at. (I wonder if I could swipe that white-out without anyone noticing?)"


"These are all the files at the police station. I hope there aren't any in here about YOU! Let's take a look....nope, you're good!"



"Peek a boo, Daddy! You can look through this little window in the break room and see what's going on."



"Sometimes I climb into Daddy's lap and help him make phone calls. This day, we were trying to find some deputies willing to work overtime. Think I could persuade them? If I said "PLEASE" in my really nice voice?"


"Daddy is a busy guy today. We better let him get back to work."


"I just love visiting my Daddy! Thanks for taking the tour with me! I take tips, by the way."
"Bye bye!"



No comments: