Friday, March 6, 2009

It's Friday!!!

Hi everyone! I'm heading into another busy weekend (we have had something going on every weekend for the past 3 weeks and will continue to the next two weekends...then we leave for Florida!!!) so thought I'd post a few random shots from the past week. It is currently hovering around 70 degrees and sunny, so I am ready to pick up Holden from the sitter's and enjoy the fresh air! Hope you all have a great weekend. Don't forget to set the clocks ahead on Sat! Woohoo! Spring is finally coming!


Holden and Jay came into my classroom for a visit...as you can see, we were very productive and educational. Hey, I taught them how a camera timer works. Technology is important, right?!

Holden discovered my bra drawer the other night.

Jay is very worried...
I went to Kara's family baby shower. I'm not sure what Bridget is looking at?! We are all eagerly anticipating the arrival of "Baby Girl Thompson" in April! Kara, remember my strict orders NOT to go into labor while I am in Florida!! You'll just have to hold her in.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

I got a good chuckle seeing Holden holding your bras. :) You'll have to keep your eye on that one!!! ;)

The Stille's said...

that is so nice of Jay to come in and play with you at school!! Love the bra pics (ha ha)