Saturday, February 28, 2009

M&M's-melt in your mouth, on your face, AND on your hands...

I have been trying to load all of my pictures in an attempt to clear my camera before our Florida trip next month. I realized I have several videos dating back to last summer that I forgot about. For whatever reason, it takes my computer forever and a day to load them. This one took 2 hours! I am amazed at how much younger Holden looks here. You can tell it was the good old summer time because his hair is so blond! =o) Here is his first taste of M&M's. As you can see, he is a fan!

3 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Aww...this video is cute! I'm so sorry that Holden has been sick, but I'm glad that he is back to his normal, spunky self. Ben had Rotavirus when he was 9 mths and had to stay in the hospital for several days...so I know how icky it feels. It is no fun to see your little one hurting! :)

Steph said...

awww! So cute! Brightens my day, which has spent grading (the ENTIRE day pretty much) :)

The Stille's said...

it's amazing how fast they grow