Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy hearts day, everyone! Our festivities started a day early with Holden coming to my classroom party. Thanks for bringing him, Memaw! My sitter's daughter has been sick this week, so Holden has been spending some time with my parents, or "Gee" (his version of Grammy), and "Papa" as he knows them. On Thursday my mom brought over the giant monkey balloon you'll see pictured below. He loves it and is a total ham with it-very silly! I thought I'd get some picture of us in our matching red outfits.


Hamming it up in my classroom. As you can see, he found the sugar very quickly. My students were happy to help him out on that front! He thinks he's hot stuff around all the "big kids."

I set the timer tonight and got some "Mommy and Me" pictures. He was in a silly, happy, giggly mood and was cracking me up! He kept watching the timer light and saying, "Beep beep!" then laughing hysterically. He's my little monkey, which is why my parents had to get him the balloon.

A sippy cup full of Fruit Punch (thanks to one of the room moms who noticed his cup was empty!), cheeks full of candy, and more in the goody bag. What a life!


As his shirt says, "Mommy's little love monster!" He is such a stinker and I love him so much. His outfit is notably wet here because he was retrieving toilet paper that he threw into the toilet. EWWW! He ran away from me and this is him giggling to himself as I come to get him.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

Katie, those are great pics! Holden's a cutie pie! =-D

I owe ya a e-mail, will get to it soon! Have a good weekend! =-)

the cunningham family said...

He is too cute in that outfit! Glad he made it to school for the party! :)

The Stille's said...

your v-day pictures are so cute. What a lucky gal you were. Craig and I didn't even get each other cards. we're lame.