Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rascal

I call Holden my little Rascal. Can you see why?

Lately he is obsessed with climbing up in the picture window from the couch (a no-no, which of course makes it all the more intriguing!) and messing with the window blinds. (also a no-no!) Look at the sheer glee on his face!
He is just waiting for me to come capture him! Aren't his pj's the cutest though? I love Carters.

Poor Tiggy. 1 of our two tortured cats.



I love this shot. He is just sitting there thinking of something mischievous to do next. Look at that expression! God made him cute for a reason. (Can you tell bedtime is when he is at his orneriest?!)

Belated bday posts to my dad and my best friend, Bridget, coming soon. I am so behind! February is a busy month for me. We have 100's Day and our Valentine's Day party at school, my own V-Day plans, (Jay has a surprise overnight in the works! I don't know where we are going and his mom is watching Holden. Plus I want to do some special things with Holden that are traditions from when I was a child.) Bridget and I are planning our best friend, Kara's, baby shower and also attending her mom's shower for her, I have started planning Holden's 2nd b-day party (I am in denial that he is almost 2!!!), and we are planning our spring break trip for the end of March. Whew! I have to say I am really enjoying all of my favorite shows being on right now, too. Lost and American Idol are new, The Bachelor is one of my guiltiest pleasures, and Jon and Kate Plus 8 just moved into a new house. What great priorities I have for my evenings. ;o) Hey, those of us living in the Arctic chill that is Illinois right now have to do something to keep us from going stir crazy. Spring will eventually come, right? Right???
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

Tiggy looks so tolerant! =-)

Heather said...

Oh, and I'm addicted to The Bachelor too! I hope Jason finds the right girl this time...preferably Melissa. That's who I am rooting for right now. =-)

Heather said...

When does Deanna come back?! No!!! Is she back as in "in the runnings" for Jason? I think he is too smart to even take her back. Yeah, pathetic that I have such a vested interest in this guy! haha!