Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hi from Florida!

We are still soakin' up rays in Destin, enjoying every moment of pure white sand, crystal clear ocean water, and plenty of fun things to do. Unfortunately, while we get the Internet, I have not been able to post any pictures/videos since yesterday. Something is wrong with the connection. So I will just have to bombard you with them when we return home at the end of the week! :) Last night we ate at a place called Fudpuckers, and Holden got to feed and pet an alligator. (It was very small and had its mouth taped shut.) He had no fear and talked to it in a high pitched voice, and kept pinching/poking its leg while we got our picture taken with it! I went bungee sailing with Ben, the 13 year old son of our family friends, the Browns. It's where they put you in a harness and suspend you in the air, and when you pull the cord, you sail across the sky like a big swing. I've always wanted to do it, and nobody would go with Ben, so I said, "Let's go before I change my mind!" Jay got some hilarious video footage of me screaming bloody murder! The same place we were at had a "choo choo" train which Holden rode 5 or 6 times in pure delight. He is having so much fun. Last night he slept with Memaw and Pepaw. He woke Memaw up by pulling her hair this morning. :) He adores the pool, beach, and esp. playing in the sand with his giant shovel. We wish you could all be here with us! Sending more sunshine your way...
Love,
The Hobsons

1 comment:

Steph said...

Sounds like you're having fun! At least I have the week off even if it isn't being spent at the BEACH! Enjoy the rays and have a drink for me! :)