Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm an "aunt" again!

No....not Eric...that would require him to settle down first!!! :) My best friend, Kara, gave birth to Corinne Paige Thompson this morning! I got to go see her for a little bit tonight, and she is just precious. She's a bit of a stinker; Mommy wasn't due until April 10th, but she decided to turn completely around and go breech Monday night, so the Dr. scheduled a C-section for this morning. I have been anxiously waiting to meet this little beauty and to find out her NAME! (Kara and Gary kept it top secret, not even revealing the first initial.) I love their choice and think it suits her well. Bridget and I can't wait until she is old enough to have a play date with Natalie and Holden! Our little stair-step babies. The three of us went through the ups and downs of Jr. High, High School, and college together, earned teaching certificates at the same time, were in each other's weddings, and now all share the joy of Mommy-hood. Kara, I know you will be a wonderful Mommy to Corinne! I am looking forward to years of fun memories together with the new generation of the "Super Crew." :)


Pretty in Pink: Corinne Paige Thompson

She knows her Aunt Katie is holding her; look at that little smirk! I love it!

Sweet family shot if the Thompsons


On a side note, I had to add this picture from last night because I am a mean Mommy and think it's hilarious! We thought Holden would enjoy the car wash. Boy, were we wrong! OOPS! Traumatized is the word.

P.S. I promise to start working on my trip posts soon! I have so many great pictures that I am trying to sort through them and figure out the best way to collage them. Not to mention a little thing called lack of time....man do I miss being off work!

3 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Your friends baby is cute! :) Glad you had fun in Florida...I'm jealous! Anyway, to answer your question about getting more than four collages on one post...you'll have to upload them from picasa to your blog separately (since the max is four in one upload). You'll see two posts listed and you'll just need to copy the html code from one post to the other post. Then only publish the post that has all the collages shown. There are two tabs at the top of each post you are working on one is the html code and the other is where you actually see the pictures and type text. I hope this makes sense!

Jim, Abby, Jacob, and Bryce Stewart said...

Hey, thanks for your comments. That is amazing how similar they were. I played football with Mike and had some classes with Ali in school. Your little guy looks great. We are going to the hospital tonight after waiting all day for a doctor's call that we could take him home. Still don't know, but it will all work out as God planned it. Take care-

Steph said...

That picture of Holden is cracking me up!! I don't blame him, I get claustrophobic easily, which is why I don't even like being in the car during a car wash!