Thursday, August 27, 2009

A 3-D experience

My final St. Louis post is coming soon, but I had to post this picture of Holden from tonight.
Tami and I took him to a 5:30 showing of "G-Force," otherwise known as "the guinea pig movie."
We didn't know it was 3-D until we got there. Needless to say...the glasses were just a tad big on my little guy...
Hilarious! He LOVED the movie and cried on the way home, wanting to go again. I was so proud he lasted through the whole thing! He did get scared (and by that, I mean FREAKED OUT) during parts that included a snake and a fly, mostly I think because they were 3-D and looked like they were coming to get us! But he got over it and when we convinced him to uncover his eyes, he resumed his devouring of the popcorn/movie viewing. He also burped extremely loudly towards the end and was in hysterics laughing about it. Boys! The movie was really cute! Definately one adults can enjoy too. Another first checked off his list. Hopefully next time the glasses will fit better. (He called them "his goggles.") :)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Steph said...

awwwwwwwwww! :) Cracking up about the burping.

the cunningham family said...

Glad it was a fun experience for him. I think we just might have to go see it too!! Burping...cracking me up! :)