Monday, August 17, 2009

St. Louis trip (post 2)


Back to St. Louis! I had to take a breather between posts to share our fun Wiggles pics and our exciting news! :) If only I was better at just narrowing down a few of the best trip pics. The problem is, I end up thinking they're all the best! So there will probably be 5 St. Louis posts before I am done. At least I can't be accused of not documenting Holden's little life.

For those of you that asked, Baby Hobson is due April 5th. I went a month early with Holden and my Dr. says it is likely that will happen again, so I plan to have a bag packed this time around much earlier!!! ;) We are thrilled and also already wondering how in the world we will do it with two?? And how we can love another as much as our precious little boy?? But I know that we will on both accounts.



These shots are all from the evening after the zoo. We just had a leisurely time eating take out that Jay picked up from a Q'doba, followed by a walk around the downtown area. Holden loved the fountains again this year, esp. throwing pennies in.



My parents, Holden and me






Jay commented that we don't have any recent pics of just the two of us (really three though; hee hee!) so he had my mom take this one.




We took a carriage ride and the driver was really cool and offered to let Holden help him drive! Holden thought he was SO COOL sitting up there holding the reins! He was quiet as a mouse but kept smiling. It's all he talked about the rest of the weekend, leading Daddy to take him on a second carriage ride in his pajamas one night at 9:30pm! (Grammy and I had fun watching from up in our hotel window.)


Ummm...what can I say, my husband really likes animals?! Ha!


Gettin' in on some more fountain action.

Some views from our room...I love downtown St. Louis.




My little peeping Tom.


Heading back to the school year this morning...meetings all day Mon./Tues. and the kiddos on Wed. I am really going to miss my little buddy! How does summer go soooo quickly? Sigh.

2 comments:

the cunningham family said...

Gotta love St. Louis!! Cute pics!

Steph said...

Cute fountain pics. :)