Monday, September 28, 2009

Belly Pics: 13 weeks

I've had several requests for belly pics, so here they are! At 13 weeks today, I do have a little bump already. The two left pictures are Holden's interaction with Baby Hobson. He likes to lift my shirt up and try to "see" the baby. He also kisses and talks/sings to the baby. He was giving him/her goodbye kisses in the bottom picture before I left for school. (I made Jay take these this morning while I still looked halfway decent!)
We got to hear the heartbeat at 11 weeks and everything looks great. That is such a neat moment and makes the pregnancy feel real. We are so blessed! We can't wait to find out if Holden will have a little brother or sister. That appt. is sometime in November and I will be sharing. We are too big of planners not to find out; plus we don't keep secrets well! :) I can't imagine loving another as much as Holden but I know I will.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pics, Katie, especially the ones of Holden! How sweet! And, off topic, but how do you keep your hair so shiny looking?! LOL! What's your secret!

The Moser Fam... said...

cute belly! i can't believe how much you are showing already! you look cute and isn't it nice to be at the "tiny little belly" stage versus the "big ol bowling ball" stage?! :)

The Stille's said...

you look great!!!