Saturday, September 5, 2009

Giraffe Exhibitionist

Our Labor Day weekend is off to a bit of a rough start. Holden has a double ear infection and a bad, wheezing cough (we are pretty sure he has asthma but he's too young to be diagnosed) which resulted in 3 days of prednisone and the usual round of breathing treatments-which he DETESTS! Poor buddy. Fortunately the meds did kick in fast, and he is up to his old tricks this evening. I have a sinus infection and can only take Tylenol since I'm expecting.
Always one to look on the sunny side (and keep us looking that way, too!), Holden had a ball just playing in his bubble bath earlier today. These pictures are actually from a few weeks ago, but I had a similar show today. I am very biased, but I just think he's so stinking cute! Little skinny minny boy. He loves his giraffe towel!

"Peek...A..."

"BOO!"

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Cute little man! Sorry everyone is sick...hope you feel much better soon! :)

Steph said...

He is a little cutie pa-tootie! :) I love all the pics. I loooove to see what lil Holden is up to!