Monday, November 9, 2009

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails...

Meet Hunter James Paul Hobson. He looks pretty perfect to me! :)
I must admit, I was thinking pink sounded fun this time. But I figure God must know that the Hobsons can only handle one high maintenance girl right now. (ME!) :) Our baby boy is healthy and apparently likes to be all curled up in a ball, as he gave the technician quite the time trying to get all of his stats. I picture him as a cuddler. It will be neat to see the brother dynamic between him and Holden. His middle names are for his two grandpas. We can't wait to meet him this spring!
We will keep working on Holden...his response to the news today was, "NO! I don't WANT a brother! I don't WANT to share my toys!" Later he said, "Mommy, dat baby can stay in your tummy." Hmmm...and the rivalry begins! Holden adores his new baby cousin, Kyle. I have no doubt that once Hunter arrives he will warm up to him. :)

2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

Congrats on another boy! :) How fun to have two little guys!? I know pink sounded fun, but I think the relationship between brothers will be really neat to watch too! I see you have an "H" theme going on...very cute! Yeah for little boys!

Grammy said...

Your Dad and I enjoyed seeing the sonogram picture. I can see a resemblance to Holden.
I bet Hunter and Holden will have many fun adventures together. Can't wait to see him in person. :)

Love,
Mom