Sunday, March 7, 2010

My busy boy

As usual, Holden has been keeping busy! Here are some recent activities:
Jay added us on to his 4 Seasons membership through work this winter. It's been great to be able to go swimming in the evenings and forget that we are in Illinois! We get free swimming lessons with the membership, and Holden is enjoying his new class, "The Starfish." Jay is able to take him on his Mondays off, and they usually swim afterwards. Holden loves the baby pool, and also looking like a hotshot in the adult pool with his water wings. Then they both hop in the hot tub to warm up. I can't wait until I can join them!

Holden is really into painting and art projects right now. I brought this easel in from the garage, and he is quite the Picaso. :) I look forward to the day when he starts making the little "tadpole people," as I call them...with legs and a head. For now we just get what looks like modern art. But he can tell me what he drew, and usually it is quite an elaborate story. ("This is a big dump truck and an alligator climbed on top of it.")

One recent evening, he decided to transport the water bottles from the kitchen in his truck.

He was very excited about his idea!

He'd take them out to Daddy and unload...note the growing collection next to Jay!

Do you love Jay's Illinois socks?

He's always thinking and keeping us busy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Steph said...

Aww too fun! I will have to get a family membership to 4 Seasons when Ava gets a little older. :)

The Moser Fam... said...

You guys definitely keep busy!! :) When is your due date again? I know it's getting close. I'm excited to see what Holden thinks of his little bro! :)