Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hunter's nursery!

Hunter's Chicago Bears nursery is ready and waiting for him! A big thanks to Jay's Aunt Teresa for her help with the border and hanging things up, and to my parents for paying a carpenter to come fix the crib that Jay...er...functionally challenged after trying to move it out of Holden's doorway! :) The only things not done yet are a Bears' valence that Teresa is sewing for the window, a Chicago Bears ceiling fan that we plan to order, and something to go over the dresser. I had a shelf, but Teresa pointed out it could fall on the changing table so I decided we'll come up with a Plan B!

View from the doorway




"Coming this Spring.." Hunter and me @ 35 weeks!




Snapshots from the nursery. Obviously, it's our second boy...he has plenty of clothes from his big brother! The burp cloth drawer cracks me up...can you tell Holden was a spitter??


This is a close-up of the picture with the jerseys on it. The middle one says Hobson on it. :)
Posted by Picasa


The letters spelling "Hunter" have footballs on them even though they don't show up too well here.



He is due the day after Easter. Since Holden was so early, I went ahead and bought a first Easter outfit thinking he'll probably be joining us. I hope he gets to wear it; I love the bunny tail on the butt!





Holden loves testing out the crib for his baby brother. My goofy first baby! I know he will be an awesome big brother and buddy for Hunter.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Steph said...

The room is so cute!:)

The Moser Fam... said...

Great job on Hunter's room! It definitely fits a little Illinois boy! There will be no question who he will be rooting for growing up! :) It looks like you are all ready for him to arrive any day now. I've loved catching up on all your posts and I'm glad you're back to blogging. :)

The Stille's said...

looks awesome!!! You do too!!!