Thursday, February 25, 2010

Catching up!

I am typing in GREEN for March! I always breathe a sigh of relief when March hits. To me, it symbolizes the end of the long winter, my imminent spring break from school, and the beginning of spring and new life. Holden will be three in March, and Hunter will be joining us very soon. I am due April 5th, but Holden was a month early, so I'm prepared this time and ready to go whenever. (Which now means by Murphy's Law that this one will probably arrive on time!) I have been woefully (for me!) behind in blogging. I have had a great pregnancy, but my body is really slowing down and starting to get tired. I have also had horrible heartburn; much worse than with Holden. I think God is trying to prepare me for being awake with a newborn again, because I haven't been sleeping much. I am very excited to meet my new little man, but also starting to get nervous about how it will all go and how Holden will react to the big changes in our household. We had a lot of fun events in February; check out the updated posts below.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Pa Pa and I had fun reading and looking at all the pictures of your "catch up" blogs! It's been awhile but well worth the wait. Loved the Valentine picures and Kids Expo ones. Sure looking forward to meeting Hunter soon.

Love,
Grammy

The Stille's said...

I can't wait to meet him....getting very excited. Holden will do great. Lauren is missing her boyfriend...we have to get together soon