Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hide and Seek!

Lately, Holden is really into "hide and seek." He is into both Dora and Diego right now, and thinks it is funny to mimic Swiper the fox. He will say, "You can't catch me, HA HA HA!" and cackle like Swiper does on TV. His hiding spots just crack me up because they are so random and OBVIOUS!!! He is still in that stage where he thinks if he can't see you, then you must not be able to see him. He is so gleeful about it as I walk around the room saying, "Holden, where are you??" and pretending I can't find him. Eventually he'll yell out, "I'm over here under the table!" or wherever he may be. Subtle, he is not. Here are some pictures of recent "hiding spots." (Yes, he put a t-shirt on over his pajamas.)



The one between his bed and baseball glove chair is actually a good one! Of course he was singing the whole time he hid there, so it wasn't hard to find him.


Such a funny little guy!

1 comment:

The Stille's said...

this is cracking me up...Lauren loves hide and seek too