Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Big and Little



I have so many cute recent pictures of the boys and am so behind in blogging. These are from about a month ago. I love these shirts by Carters that I found for them. It is so fun for me to have them match. I know there are a few years where I can get away with that before they protest! :) I love having two boys and watching their relationship blossom as they grow. I am so glad we were able to have them close enough in age that they will be buddies. (And partners in crime, I am sure!)












Hunter loves the swing! He is such a happy boy. The more he's jostled, thrown around, or rough-housed with, the more he loves it.





This was another set of matching shirts that say, "Mommy's Little Man." I ordered them before Hunter was born and hoped the sizes would work. I never did get a great shot but these are very typical of the boys' antics on a daily basis. Holden thought it was hilarious to start sticking his hand in his mouth to copy Hunter.



I love lazy weekends when we can hang out in our pj's, especially now that the weather is colder. These were back a few weeks ago when Hunter could still sit in the Bumbo seat without flipping himself out of it. They were watching Shrek together side by side. Hunter just loves doing anything Holden is doing. Holden enjoys his role as big brother and is already very bossy, telling Hunter, "Sorry, you're too little to eat ice cream; you have to be bigger like me," or, "Hunter, too bad for you, but you can't go down the slide because you don't sit well yet." Hunter just grins and drools. He is scooting around; not quite army crawling but close, and also gets up on all fours but proceeds to go backwards. He is able to get into Holden's toys which irritates Holden to no end because he slobbers all over them, or as Holden says, "MOMMYYYY! He SLIMED my tractor again!" Gotta love it.



I with the sound had worked better on this one! It's hard to hear what Holden says, but I repeat a lot of it. You can also hear Hunter in the background. :) Holden has this new game where he pretends to "Billy the Workerman." He has a very stern, tough face, and talks in this gruff little voice. He generally pretends to be building something. I finally figured out the other day that he came up with the name "Billy" from one of his big books about trucks. Some of the construction workers have nametags on, and he always makes me read them. One of the particularly tough looking guys (long hair, facial hair, hard hat) is named Billy. Crack me up! He also says "Worker man" instead of workman, which I think is cute. He is very into imaginary play/role play right now.



I love being their Mommy!

No comments: