Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving from the Hobsons!


Holden and Hunter want to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving!

We have so much to be thankful for.


I am so blessed to have married my best friend, Jay, and to be the Mommy of our two awesome little boys. I wouldn't want to enjoy the ups and survive the downs of parenthood with anybody else!



I am thankful for this energetic, strong-willed, smart, funny, creative, and enthusiastic 3.5 year old little boy named Holden Jay. He keeps me on my toes and reminds me of how wonderful and amazing the world is through the eyes of a child.





I am thankful for this sweet, cuddly, drooly, smiley, wiggly, happy-go-lucky little ball of motion named Hunter James Paul, who will be 8 months old in a few days! He loves us all unconditionally, showers us with smiles, and reminds me of the newness of the world and of the excitement of simple discoveries as only a baby can.





I am thankful that they will share the journey of brotherhood together,



that they will have somebody by their side in life,


that they will have each other's backs,



and that they will always have somebody there who's on their side through the years.



To play, to laugh, to cry, to encourage, to forgive, to discover, to teach, to learn, and to appreciate with.



To lend a helping hand.





My big helper,



and my little ray of sunshine.



Growing so quickly...



that I want to freeze time.




And keep them this way...




...two little turkeys with half their clothes off half the time, with runny noses and drool/food on their chins, with crazy cowlicks and piles of toys everywhere, with easy giggles, hugs, and kisses to make the sleepless nights and whiny moments worth it...




...as long as I can.

2 comments:

The Stille's said...

love all the leaf pictures. Holden looks enormous in the bumbo.

Steph said...

Awww! I teared up reading that! How emotional AM I!?