Saturday, March 12, 2011

Family Fun Night

The school that I teach at, Sugar Creek El, had a "Family Fun Night" recently. We took the boys and we all had a great time!
Holden loved the bounce houses set up in the gym.

He was also thrilled to see his old buddy, Corny, the Cornbelters'(local baseball team) mascot. We can't wait for opening season! I still shake my head and smile when I think of how TERRIFIED he was only a short time ago of characters of any kind. Now he runs up and hugs them.

Enjoying pizza with my buddy in the cafeteria. The same one I ate school lunches in as a kid!

Hunter loves pizza.

We had fun playing games! Holden was very proud of his tattoo, and Hunter was thrilled with a balloon. Love the picture of my three men walking down the hall.

Holden tried out his first cakewalk....and WON a big cake on his first try! He was sooo excited!

One of the commons was set up as a toddler area. This was wonderful for Hunter. He was a real trooper as usual and tolerated the stroller for over an hour before he was ready to get out and stretch. I am sure this was his favorite part of the night!

Holden had a great time in the toddler room, too. He enjoyed the elephant tent!

The mini roller coaster was also a big hit!

Little rock star

We couldn't leave until the guys had a chance to play on my Smartboard. It seriously is the coolest thing ever. I wish we had these in the classroom when I was a student! I can get my class to pay attention to ANYTHING when they know they are going to get to use it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: