Saturday, March 12, 2011

Miscellanious March Moments

Some cute pics from the past few weeks.
The boys and their Memaw. She watches them Fridays between the time Jay goes in to work and I get off. I thought these were cute moments with the boys climbing all over her.





My little buddy, Holden. He is so expressive ALL THE TIME! Gotta love his dramatic flair. (Most of the time! Ha!)


At the Discovery Museum with Grammy and Papa. I am still in awe of my friends that have 3+ kids and do these adventures on their own. 90% of the time I have at least one grandparent with me if Jay's not! I find the 2 to 1 ratio to be quite the challenge still. And then there's all the STUFF we have to cart around. I can't wait for warm weather when we don't need to bundle up like Eskimos. That will help a bit! The picture of my dad and the puppets cracks me up! He and Holden put on quite the show, but Holden had run off to something else at this point. The puppets below were named (by the two of them) "Broomhilda and Bobby Knight."

Hunter is a smart boy. Already realizes how good Dr. Pepper is. Even with the can closed. Holden was spraying water at me on opposite sides of the paint wall. I love his big brown eyes and his expression here.

We had hail the other night. Illinois is so weird! It was so LOUD! We were afraid there would be damage to Jay's squad car or to the skylight in the kitchen, but they really weren't that big. Just a lot all at once! It was the first time Holden was old enough to understand what it was, so Jay brought some in for him to see.

A new favorite game for Holden is Daddy the horsey. I remember Eric and I piling on my dad's back and doing the same thing. Sometimes I am a horsey, too, but Daddy gives a more fun and wild ride. He is also the ornery horsey and makes Holden giggle a lot. (I love him in his tight little Carter's jammies. They remind me of long underwear and make me smile.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: