Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Bday Memaw! (Just a little late)


Dear Memaw,
Mommy and Daddy are so silly. I NEVER would have forgotten your birthday. 'Cuz you are one of the most fun people in the whole world. And you spoil me rotten. And you still say I am such a good boy. Even when I'm kinda a stinker. Even when I throw your Wii control in the dogs' water dish. Mommy and Daddy sure do feel bad. At least they remembered (okay, Pepaw kinda reminded them) before the night was over. And Mommy is getting these great pictures of you and me posted while it's STILL your bday. I tried to tell them. I told them "No, no no..." but then again I say that a lot so I guess they couldn't tell the difference. And I left you a present in my pants. Only they said you wouldn't want that. Anyway, we all three love you bunches and I'll never let them forget again. And now I bet you'll get an even nicer present because Daddy says he feels like a heel. Whatever that means. I thought those things were on those shoes Mommy can't wear because she is a klutz. (??) HAPPY B-DAY! (Mommy says to say that you are 38. On account of her forgetting and all. She seems to have forgotten a few years....) We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: