Friday, September 5, 2008

Hobson Look-alike Meter



This cracks me up! My friend, Ali, posted one of these on her blog site so I was a copycat. Most people who know us (myself included!) all agree that Holden definately looks like his Daddy, just with his Mommy's eye shape and blonde hair. I tried 3 different pictures of him and Jay on this meter and ALL of them came out saying he looks more like me! I guess you have to see us in person. But for now, this will annoy the crud out of Jay! Hee hee! Check it out, it's a fun site. (Thanks, Ali!)

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph

1 comment:

The Moser Fam... said...

Ha ha! Cute! My cousin, Jackie, emailed me to tell me that she did this with her twins and it was giving her weird results so, just for fun, she added in her friends face as the "mom" and left her husbnad and one of her babies and it turns out her babies look more like her friend then husband....hmmm...I question the accuracy of the "look alike meter"...but it was good for a laugh! I think Holden looks more like Jay, but I can definitely see you in him too. Oh..and your assessment of Ben's looks on my blog, was right on...he has his daddy's head shape and ears...but I think he has my mouth and eyes....:) Enjoy making Jay mad!