Sunday, September 21, 2008

Random Recents...

I am waaaaay behind in my blogging lately! We are back into the school/sitter routine and Holden has adjusted great. (Better than Mommy some days!) I have a wonderful group of kids this year! Makes such a difference. After a very rainy period of days during which our basement (along with half of our town's!) flooded and Jay and I thought we were going to go crazy trying to keep Holden busy indoors, the sun decided to return from its vacation. We have been enjoying some really nice, warm days with cooler evening that hint that fall is on its way. Holden just loves the "great outdoors" and Jay and I are busy planning a revamp of our unfinished basement to prepare for a recreation place for him when winter hits. I have lots to post soon: our new little niece, Camryn, our Sutter family (Jay's cousins) reunion, fun at the Discovery Museum with the Cunningham boys, and a fall cookout with our friends. For now, here are a few of my recent favorites. Have a great week, everyone!

Holden and Brady, like peas and carrots. Yes, that is a stacker cup in my son's mouth. Don't ask. Don't you wonder what the two of them are thinking? They are so intent in their playtime.

I love that he still looks like a baby when he sleeps.

"I really need to get my blue blankie out of my crib...."


"Before they notice I am still naked and make me get dressed!"
(Nice try with the cover up, buddy!)

My baby boy at the park. Seriously, can he get any cuter?
(Asks his completely unbiased Mommy)


Still loves those tunnels!



Playing the ducky game at the El Paso corn fest. He didn't get the concept of "pick one." Luckily the carny thought it was funny! Oh yeah...and by the way, there is no corn to be had at this festival. The name is misleading!


Who knew fans could be so much fun?



Jay will love this one...Memaw has a baby doll at her house and Holden loves to feed her! It is so cute. Nothing wrong with boys having a nurturing side! (When he's not picking her up by her head and dropping her.)



A little blurry because they were in motion...my two boys in the hammock.



Holden adores his bathtime! Stays in until he is a prune and throws a fit when he has to get out.

Fishing with Papa at "Make a Mess." I love how hard they are both concentrating!
The shirt says it all! (Did you know drool can cause water damage to cell phones? Or that if you put pennies in the CD player in the van that the CD's won't play? Or that you shouldn't put Memaw's Wii control in the dogs' water dish? Just a few recent lessons from the Hobsons.)

"Helping" with the laundry. The wet pj's is what happens when you give him a sippy of milk and forget to put the little stopper in it. Yeah. Learned that one, too. There is still milk on his chin in the picture. =o)

Life with our little boy is never dull, but we wouldn't change it for the world! Most times.

2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

You make me laugh. You have a little wild man on your hands, but I know it's what makes life so fun! I agree with you...he is so ADORABLE! My mom was at the corn festival in ElPaso one night..I wonder if you were there at the same time. I'm sure she would have LOVED to see you and meet Holden! Maybe next year?! :)

the cunningham family said...

He is going to love you for the naked butt pic! Too cute! I love all of the pics and hearing about all of the fun you have had recently. Holden is lucky to have you and Jay as parents and you are lucky to have him to keep you on your toes and constantly moving! :)