Sunday, May 10, 2009

Celebrating ...


...the fact that God has blessed me with this beautiful, smart, funny, rambunctious little boy that we named Holden Jay. That he looks past all of my imperfections and loves me because I am his Mommy. That he allows me into his world of playing, discovering, and exploring each day. And that each of those days comes one at a time, so that I can enjoy this wonderful little person as he grows and changes. I love you, Holden! Thanks for giving me such a special reason to celebrate Mother's Day! You're the best!
Love,
Mommy


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Samantha said...

very cute pictures! i really like the black and white beach one too. i don't have too many pictures of quinn and me because i'm always the one taking the pictures! you've done a good job getting so many cute ones of the two of you. :)