Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I was heartbroken to read that sweet Baby Kayliegh passed away this week. I have followed the Freemans' blog faithfully for months now, amazed at their faith and courage in the midst of their tiny baby girl's fight for her life. They have endured so much, and just when it looked like a happy ending was in sight, her airway was accidentally shut off during a surgery, causing her to become brain dead. I know that they had so many hopes and dreams for their daughter. I can only imagine the pain that they feel. I am glad that they have faith and know that she is dancing with the angels. Please keep this family in your prayers this week. They have lost virtually everything as their medical bills piled up, and now their baby girl is gone as well. You can click on the link below or if that doesn't work, it is on the right side bar on my blog. They are a truly amazing family!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

i know; i've checked in with them here and there too, and it's so sad. i can't believe it, really, after all they've been through. did you see them on that tv show today? i didn't read about it until tonight, but i watched the trailer for the show through the link they had. it looked like maybe they were given something, maybe money for their bills? what do you think? it is so sad. i feel like i read way too many sad blogs, but their stories are all so compelling.

Steph said...

I just saw them on the show Doctors. That is soooo sad! I haven't been keeping up with the blog necessarily but still feel for them. So sad.