Sunday, May 3, 2009

Gulf World

Okay, I lied about the LAST Destin post being the last post. :) I thought I had included all of my collages (probably because there was a ridiculous amount of them!) and realized I left out two of the best ones.

We went to Gulf World located in nearby Panama City. It had all kinds of neat creatures to see and even touch! Jay and Holden had some close encounters in the bird room, we got to pet stingrays, and we all enjoyed the seal show.


Allison and Karly got to swim with dolphins! It was such a neat experience for them. They worked with trainers for a half hour, and then the rest of us got to come in and watch them swim with them. The dolphins "kissed" them, gave them rides on their fin, and let them interact with them. It was so cool! As you can see from the two pictures of Holden, he did NOT think it was cool that he had to watch and not participate! I think every single person in there video taping has his screaming voice in the background. The doors to the exhibit locked so we were stuck with him in there. I was mortified! But now looking back it's funny.
Posted by Picasa