Friday, May 8, 2009

Signs that spring has arrived...

...through the eyes of a 2 year old boy!

Our tree is dressed in pink! Let Holden show you:


Even puddles look pretty! (Can you see why they are so tempting to him?)

"Ohhh.Yook! Flowes!" (Translation:Look! There are flower buds on the bushes!"

Posted by Picasa
This is our view across the street. I love the trees in spring!

Simple entertainment: making a mess with dried up flowers from winter.

Who wants to RIDE in the wagon? Pulling it is WAY cooler!

Mommy's view from the top of the slide...Holden likes to say, "Mommy, I catch you!" You know, because I am so light! :)

Posted by Picasa
Discovering ant hills. Such a boy!

He loves to poke the hills with sticks, cover the holes with rocks, and just generally torment the ants so he can watch them run around. "Buds! Buds!" he yells. (Translation: "Bugs!")

My daily view. Doesn't get any better! (Or cuter!) In my extremely biased opinion. :)

Picking fist fulls of "Pretty flowes" for Mommy. I love how intent he is on his mission!

Posted by Picasa
"Here's another one!"

"This is too much work. I don't think I want them anymore."

Admiring his neat pile.

I was afraid we'd have a meltdown when he saw his yellow hands, but he seemed to think they were pretty cool! I think he's getting over his messy phobia. He's been in a lot of dirt and grass lately!

Posted by Picasa
But never fear, he's still my Holden...sweeping up after a hard day's play! (Slightly bent broom result of garage door mishap.) :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: