Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve with Grammy and Papa


My parents came over on Christmas Eve so that we could exchange gifts before driving up to River Forest together to visit my dad's family. Holden was excited to open gifts with Grammy and Papa!


He was excited about the chapstick taped to the first gift; he loves the stuff! Had to stop everything and have Grammy open it so he could us some. :) He also received a Dr.'s kit, fun car ramp, and a little garbage truck. Thanks, Grammy and Papa! He loved all of it.



I love the pictures of him "doctoring" Papa. He thought it was hilarious to give him a shot and watch my dad grimace. :) I also like how he listens to my dad's "heart" through his arm. Perhaps he is thinking of a wrist pulse?? My parents also got me a cute little Chicago Bears tin to use in Hunter's nursery, and two Bears onesies for him to wear next fall/winter. So cute!



I made both my parents and Jay's parents hardback photo books through Walgreens with pictures of them with Holden the past two years. Holden knew about them and was really excited to show them and point out all the pictures of himself. :) It's cute that he is starting to understand the joy of giving. He almost always tells you what's in your package BEFORE you open it! Ha! Can't keep a secret.



Of course we had to do the usual group picture with the camera timer. This one is a little fuzzy due to the time of day and brightness in the window; Holden insisted we do one in the window because it's the only time he's allowed to climb up there and he thinks it's so cool! :)

Tiggy the kitty enjoyed the wrapping paper and ribbons.

We wish you a merry Christmas!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: