Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I have been a negligent blog poster the past few weeks. The holiday season is upon us, and between all of the special projects with my first graders, getting our house decorated, fun evening and weekend events, and trying to finish my shopping list, the time has flown by!!! I did post our Thanksgiving below this one before moving on to Christmas. :) Things are very merry in the Hobson household this year. Holden at age 2 and a half loves Santa, lights, and all things related to the holiday. He knows it is Jesus' birthday and will sing the happy birthday song to Jesus at the top of his lungs. He insists on wearing his Santa hat in leiu of his winter hat, and loves all of his Christmasy shirts. I love the pure, unadulterated joy that he lives and radiates each and every day. Below are some pictures of him in his little "elf" pajamas. He is such a skinny minny in them; it cracks me up!

I call the middle shot his "Home Alone" pose. :)

We put up his own little tree in his room. He was so excited and proud! He really gets mad at Tiggy, one of his kitties, when she chews on it.

Below are a few pictures of our decorated living room, Holden and his beloved reindeer antlers, playing in the Christmas tree box, and one of him in his room. Ummm....a cooking spatula and his (thankfully plastic!) snowglobes? Only Holden.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Steph said...

Tooooo cute! I love reading your blog and seeing the cute pics of Holden. He is hilarious!

Grammy said...

I was so happy to see a new blog post! Pa Pa and I have been checking to see if there was something new. Enjoyed seeing the Thanksgiving pictures and the new Christmas pictures.

The Stille's said...

super cute. I love the Elf jammies. We have to get together soon I miss you guys. Lauren is sitting her saying "Holden"