Friday, April 16, 2010

My boys

Here are some more fun pictures from the past few weeks. I just can't take enough of my cute boys!

Even though Hunter can't do much yet, it is fun to see the brother dynamic already taking place. Holden loves to talk to him, "tickle" him, kiss him, and look at him. Hunter responds to his voice when he is awake; I know he recognizes it from the womb since Holden was always laying with his head on my "tummy shelf." :) These pictures are pretty typical of the boys when they are both awake. Hunter sleeps so much that Holden gets excited when he is awake and asks to lay by him. He talks in a high-pitched voice and says, "You're so cute!"


Posted by Picasa
We continue to have a plethora of visitors! They bring good food and gifts so we don't turn them away! Ha! The one of my boys and the Cunningham boys cracks me up; so typical of our attempts at shots of them together. At least they're all facing the camera! Holden had just received his first fat lip courtesy of the slide and an attempt to walk up it with a toy mower.

My sweet baby boy. He will be 3 weeks old tomorrow!! It is going so quickly this time. I think it's because I know how fast it went with Holden. Hunter has already gained over a pound and grown 2 inches!! He is taking 3 to 4 ounces of milk every few hours. I think he's going to be my big one.

My goofy big boy. He never fails to make me laugh! Holden is in the 14th percentile for weight and 20th for height; he's my shrimp and I love him that way!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: