Saturday, April 17, 2010

Shrinking chair 2010


The shrinking chair is at it again! It just continues to get smaller...or is it that my little boy is getting bigger?? :) Here is a stroll down memory lane, finishing up with the latest shot at age 3.


We had an amazing photographer come to our house last week, and the three year shot is just one of many that she took. She is sending me the CD this week, so I can't wait to get my hands on it and post lots of incredible new pics of both boys and of our family that she took.

1 week old (March 2007)




3 months old (June 2007)





5 months old (August 2007)





11 mos. old (Feb. 2008)






1 year old (July 2008)




Just 10 days shy of 2 years old! (March 2009)



And our newest shot, Holden at 3 years old! (April 2010)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

That was such a neat idea! Are you doing the same for Hunter? You'll have to take a picture of them when they are 20 and squeezed into the chair! Haha, that'd be funny!

Katie said...

Heather-I am doing it for Hunter, too. I took his 1 week pic. in it and need to post comparison shots of him and Holden...they look soooo much alike!