My trip to Washington
-
I've been home from my trip to Washington about 48 hours and I still don't
quite know what to say. It was incredible! Thank you Lord for such an
amazin...
2 weeks ago
See what's happening with Jay, Katie, Holden, and Hunter!
2 comments:
Ok, laughing out loud on this one. I love the comment, and sometimes he lets people use it! Colin did enjoy it and of course Cade loved chewing on the random objects he could fit in his mouth. Thanks for the fun we had there. Wish is was still summer and we could do that again! Maybe the rain will stop and we can, never know! :)
Jay is funny...the more I learn about him...the funnier he gets. :) It's always nice to have a fence in your backyard so the "big boy" can partake in the kids toy too without fear of the neighbors staring or anything! :) Ha ha! The kids looked like they had a blast too! How is the new school year going for you and Annie? :)
Post a Comment