Friday, July 17, 2009

Holden and his girls!

I haven't done a post with Natalie and Corinne in a few weeks, and I feel like using pink and purple today, so here we go! :) Plus they are just such good post material.
Holden and Natalie love "sharing" her Mickey Mouse riding toy. Every now and then they actually do a good job of taking turns pushing each other around, which is very cute. (Or more accurately, Holden remembers to let Natalie have a turn without screaming or yelling, "HEY!" at her!)
I


Holden gets a kick out of some of Natalie's toys that he doesn't have at home. One of his faves is her little pink stroller. He will put a dolly in it and run around the room. To him, it's just another vehicle! I think he looks so cute with it. Besides, real men do pink, right?

Two of my favorite baby girls: 'Lil Miss Natalie Marie showing off her walking skills, and Corinne Paige in all her infant cuteness.


Split shot! I love the picture of Natalie on the left. I don't care how much she may look like her Daddy (which is a good thing, Ryan, I'm just saying...) this is her Mommy and Grammy's scrunched up grin here! Holden loves eating at Natalie's house because he can play the "throw the food to the dog" game. Zoe is happy to oblige.

Ummmm, can we say CUTE?! Corinne is really filling out, and I love her chubby little cheeks and the sweet smile she is starting to grace us with. She makes the best little coos and babbling noises, too.


LOVE this picture! She knows she's a stinker! My guess here is she's either a) planning to spit up on Mom's shoulder, b)planning a mad diaper blowout, or c) thinking of how she's going to stay up late tonight!

Talking to Mommy

Do you see Julie Chen in the background? Yes, it's that time again! An 11th season of that ridiculous, mindless, completely guilty pleasure Big Brother has begun! Do you think babies are going to slow us down?! Ha! Although we do thank God for DVR nowadays. The three of us have watched all 11 seasons (I won't calculate how much of my life that means I've wasted) and got together for the premiere episode at Bridget's new house. Corinne got to join us. (Natalie was asleep and Holden is not part of the "girl's club" so he was home with Daddy!) Mainly because he would never sit and be quiet so we could enjoy it! :)


Holden adores both of "his girls" and had a bonding day with Corinne while Nattie was napping. I just adore the pictures I got of the two of them together! They are so precious!
I could seriously eat them with a spoon for dessert. They are that yummy!

Posted by Picasa
Don't want to leave out my Nattie Girl. A girl after my own heart, she is a big fan of mealtimes! Here is a collage dedicated to her snack time. :)

"Aunt Bridgie" with the three amigos. Sorry I cut your head off, Bridget! Note Holden insisted on wearing a bib because Natalie was. Do you think he wears them for me at home? NOOOO

I just added this one because he's cute. And I love him to pieces. And it's my blog. :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

the cunningham family said...

Looks like you had lots of fun playing with the girls! I also am a watcher of BB, and it does waste a lot of time, but it is so entertaining! :) Good to see you at class today with Holden, it'd been a long time! :) I can't believe how big both girls have gotten!

The Tarnowski's said...

It looks like you are having a great summer. I hope that you can make it on Tuesday. You can now leave comments on my blog:)

The Moser Fam... said...

Cute pictures of Holden and the girls. How fun that you live so close to your best friends and that you all have kids so close in age!? I bet Holden will be be like an older brother to both of them. So sweet!