Wednesday, October 14, 2009

29+1!

Yes, I have left the 20's behind...sigh! I remember when 30 used to sound so old. So far, it hasn't been too bad. :)
My parents and Jay's parents came over last night after Kindermusik. We had Chili's carryout and Mom and Dad brought my favorite cake from Denny's Donuts. Yum! They have the best frosting. It was very nice and low-key.
Holden couldn't wait to help me blow out the candles! (Mom was nice and just put 3...decided we could count by 10's!)

My buddy and me. He loves celebrating birthdays! Isn't the cake pretty?

The whole group. (Allie was home sick with a cough so she couldn't make it...I am sure she is so bummed to have missed the photo session! Ha!)

My boys and me

Note how Holden is swiping the frosting while we're busy posing!


Guess his own piece wasn't enough????

Opening gifts. I mainly got spending money which is perfect because I want a new winter coat. Can't wait to go shopping!

The day before my bday I was off school for Columbus Day. (God bless that man! Ha!) My best friends, Bridget and Kara, too me out to lunch at Logan's Steakhouse. Yum! I meant to get a picture of the three of us but was so enamored with sweet Baby Corinne, who joined us, that I completely forgot. Oh well, she's the cutest of us anyway! Here is a little collage to show you what I mean:

Can't wait to see what 30 brings along with it this year...including meeting my precious new little one this spring! (Our sonogram is scheduled for Nov. 9th...can't wait!)

1 comment:

The Moser Fam... said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Katie! I somehow missed this post and noticed you had a new one up after I saw your comment on my blog tonight. Do you feel old? I still think it feels weird to be 30! The next big milestone is 40...ahhh! :) Glad you had a good day and got to celebrate with friends and family!