Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Haunted Trail

I was so excited to take Holden to the Haunted Trail this year! We have a bike/walking trail in town, and at Halloween time they set up a spooky nighttime walk. They also provide a "non-scary" trail night for little ones. Last year we still felt like he was just a little too young. This year it was right up his alley!
My little Scooby riding in the van with his ghost flashlight.

Our little family. It was a chilly evening, but we were just happy the rain had stopped!

Grammy came along with us. I love her orange coat and fall scarf!


He's off and running...
I am very partial but I think he makes an adorable Scooby!


Scooby and Mommy waiting in line. (That's my principal behind us! He and his daughter just happened to be there, too.)

Getting a lift from Daddy.


Holden got a little cold waiting to start. I love these shots of him snuggling in Daddy's coat!

Starting on our walk!

Meeting some creepy critters.

Just as expected, Holden LOVED the trail! He waved and said, "Hi!" to all the characters...but he didn't like to get too close if they had a mask on. I got him one of those glow stick things to wear.

My girlfriends got me "Snow White" for my bday recently. (I love Disney classics!) Holden enjoys the spooky mirror and the dwarfs, so he sidled right up to Snow White when we saw her. Plus she didn't have a mask! :)

All in all, we had a great time and can't wait to do it again next year! (Can you tell how cold he was here? The poor kid was a popsicle when we got home.) We got to take a hay rack ride back to our cars, but that was really chilly so the camera went away and we all snuggled.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steph said...

Awwww! Way too cute. Love Scoobie!