Saturday, October 31, 2009

Leaves!!

We had one nice recent day amidst all of the rain. It seems like we could build an ark here in Illinois with all of the wet weather we've had! Holden was excited to "help" Daddy with the leaves out back. We have a tree that gets really pretty in the fall. Good thing I snapped these when I did...it is already bare now with all of the wind that has come our way!

Holden loved filling up his wheelbarrow and carting the leaves around. He also took over the raking...and decided to speed more leaves along to the ground by whacking the tree with it! :)

I love this picture! There should be some type of witty comment about breaking child labor laws.

I just love the pretty fall colors. Thought I'd include a few of our other child...who as you can see is growing rapidly in Mommy's tummy! 18 weeks on Monday.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I love the pics! I can't believe how much your tummy has grown. It's like I haven't seen you in a month. :-) tee hee! Glad Baby Hobson is doing great despite all of the sickness! The picture of Holden raking the leaves out of the tree is the best.

The Stille's said...

you look great can't wait to find out what you are having