Saturday, October 31, 2009

Scooby, Snacking, and Swine


So if you can't tell, I have been a bit behind in posting and am rapidly trying to catch up...especially since it is Halloween and I know I will have more pictures after tonight!

Here is Holden in his Scooby costume. He is so proud of it! I think he looks so cute and cuddly.

I went to the mall to get a winter coat and wasn't able to pass by Mrs.Field's cookies without getting a little treat "to bring home to Holden." Translation: that way I could also get one for myself! :) They had fall cookies and as you can see, he thoroughly enjoyed his.

Lastly, the reason I am behind on posting: last week I ended up in the ER and was diagnosed with the H1N1 virus. Hazard of the teaching job! I have never felt so awful, and I missed parent-teacher conferences. Thankfully, the Tamiflu antibiotic works wonders, and the baby is doing fine. Unfortunately, Holden, Jay, and my parents all ended up getting sick as well. I was out almost all week taking care of my boys. I am happy to say we're all on the mend now...and hoping we've had our share of the flu for the year!!!! (Mom took the picture in the ER. They made me wear a mask.)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Our Kids said...

Where is your picture? I thought that you and Holden had complimenting costumes? You're too embarrassed, aren't you :)?

Katie said...

Oh my picture will be coming, don't worry! Haven't gotten to the school parade yet. :)

Samantha said...

So glad you're doing okay! At least you have it out of your system now for the rest of winter, right? :) Holden's costume is really cute!