Last Thursday, I got to go to a Darius Rucker/Rascal Flatts concert in Peoria with Jay's cousin's wife, who is also named Katie. Jay's mom had won tickets and offered them to Tim and Katie, who love country music. Tim was working and apparently isn't a huge fan of Rascal Flatts, so he said I could take his place. I owe him one, because I LOVE them!!! Katie and I had a great time. The show was awesome! I would see them again in a heartbeat. I think Hunter enjoyed the concert, too; he was kicking up a storm the entire time. It was plenty loud enough for him to hear it! :) We had really close seats so I got some good pictures.
My trip to Washington
-
I've been home from my trip to Washington about 48 hours and I still don't
quite know what to say. It was incredible! Thank you Lord for such an
amazin...
2 weeks ago









2 comments:
How nice of Tim! I bet that was a fun concert!
Im jealous
Post a Comment