Monday, July 12, 2010

Friends

I have the cutest Father's Day and Fourth of July pics to post, but I have misplaced my USB cord and had to order a new one. So while I wait for it to arrive in the mail, I am catching up with some fun randoms I have taken recently that are already loaded.
Holden loves getting together with Natalie and Corinne, and I love getting together with their mommies, my best friends, Bridget and Kara. Recently we met up at the Discovery Museum.
Holden and Nat did some painting.

Fun playing....the dance room pictures were taken BEFORE Holden accidentally fell on top of Natty and gave her a big goose egg!

We went to the Firehouse Pizza for lunch afterwards. It is a favorite of ours because it has TV's for the kids, firefighter hats, and REALLY good pizza! I had the waitress snap a picture of us. This is the best we could get...at least we're all looking except for Corinne!

This is from another day when we had a play date at Bridget's. This is the first picture ever of all 4 of the kiddos! Hunter wasn't too impressed.

I realize that Natalie and Holden will hold these pictures against us one day, but Bridget and I couldn't resist! Nat is potty training, and Holden is so proud to show her how it's done, book and all! Every time he does his business at their house, he tells Natalie to come look in the potty. Natalie was also trying to go on this day, so Holden was giving her some moral support. So funny! Corinne just thinks the bathroom is one more place to play.

Hunter having some Bridget time. I guess she was introducing him to one of Natalie's pink wands? She offered to watch him recentlly while I took Holden to swim lessons. He had one of his gassy moments which are extremely painful for him, poor baby. I guess he screamed for the better part of an hour for her. Sorry, Bridget! Thanks for loving my babies even when they aren't too fun to be around.

Natalie came to play with us while Bridget had a meeting. (Holden had his face paint on from the Cornbelter's game the night before.) :) I love how they hug each other all the time. They were so cute reading together side by side. This was one of the few calm moments of the day; generally they run around and see how many toys they can get out together.

We love you, Natty and Corinne! Thanks for giving me my girl fix. :)

No comments: