Monday, July 12, 2010

To Infinite and Beyond!

Holden's favorite movies ever are the Toy Story movies. He loves Buzz and Woody, Jesse and Bullseye, and all the other fun characters. I think he has the first two movies memorized. He has been SO pumped for the third one to come out! For months, he and his buddy, Brady, talked about the movie and how they would go together. So we decided to go, along with the Cunninghams, on opening day. I think it's one of the few kids movies that I was genuinely looking forward to every bit as much as he was!


He insisted on sleeping in his face paint from the Cornbelters game so that he could wear it to the movie. It really didn't smudge much. He also wore his Toy Story shirt, and then decided he needed to wear his shoes, too. I was dying because they are water shoes. He looked too cool. Ha!




I took some pictures of the boys waiting for the movie to start. Kam and Annie were also there, and even Baby Chase! He slept through most of the movie.




Holden enjoying the movie. This was during a sad part; I love how empathetic he is with the characters. There were lots of laughs, too, but he was moving around so much when he laughed that those shots were blurry. And I decided I better stop before someone hauled me out of the theater for disturbing viewers with my flash. :)




These last pictures have nothing to do with the movie other than the fact that they were taken on the same day. He got ahold of the vacuum hoses and used them as telescopes, alien ears, and other odd uses. He cracks me up!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: