Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pictures that make me smile

These are just some random recents that brought a smile to my face. :)
One scorching hot recent day, we met up with Annie and the Cunningham boys at the mall to play someplace cool. The boys rode the little cars/trucks/horses, ate lunch in the food court, and enjoyed the carousel. Annie and I attempted to carry on conversations that were interrupted thousands of times, bobbed our baby boys heads up and down carrying them as we chased after yelling, giggling, LOUD little boys, resolved a few meltdowns, made it through lunch, and had some good laughs at the expense of our wild and crazy broods! Boys are just so rowdy and did I mention LOUD? The mall didn't know what hit them! But I am betting we have a much calmer (and cheaper!) future ahead with the mall than the mommies of the sweet, quiet little girls. :)
I walked around the beloved ice cream truck to put more quarters in, and started cracking up when I witnessed this:
Oh Colin, you are such a trendsetter!

Holden and Cade...can you almost hear them in this picture? Can you tell what sweet, quiet, calm little guys the dynamic duo are? Can you note my sarcasm????


Riding the carousel. They made Annie ride with Cade since he was 2. Which meant Chase had his first ride, as well! Love the cow Colin is riding; how cool to ride a cow with horns and it's tongue hanging out like it is dying?!

I took Hunter shopping with me one afternoon while Holden and Jay napped. He got a big kick out of the mirrors in the dressing room!

Jay purchsed a tent for Holden recently. They have stayed in it in our backyard several times now. One night, cousin Chelsey stayed with them, too. So much fun as a child!

Watching the additions to "Uptown Normal" from the Discovery Museuem window.

We came home the other day to this scene:

Holden knows how to work Memaw!

1 comment:

The Stille's said...

cute pics. Love the one with the pool.